• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Walkin' on Sailor Moon (thread 3 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraithstrike

Game Creator
Validated User
The full incantation thunder spell firmly seals it for me. Sailor Jupiter is not someone I'd want to meet in a dark alley, but I'd totally be in favor of having her on my side when I do.

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
On a side note, I've noticed that the episode titles are starting to get very spoilery again. #50's isn't too bad (there are two big developments in that episode, and it only spoils the less surprising of the two), but #51's is quite annoying.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
On a side note, I've noticed that the episode titles are starting to get very spoilery again. #50's isn't too bad (there are two big developments in that episode, and it only spoils the less surprising of the two), but #51's is quite annoying.
I'll try to squint at the appropriate moment.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
He is soooo obvious (kinda), but what I think is sillier is, that Tuxedo Mask hid his eyes (as if that ever worked IRL), while MLK hides his lower face, leaving the eye/forehead part completely visible...
so with taking TXM and Moon Light Knight together, you get a completely visible face...
That is silly. Filler-silly...
But they're two separate people! So it shouldn't matter.

Both work as disguises, MLK's a bit better :)

No-Brand Hero

Heroicus Genericus
Validated User
SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!!!

I can't believe I missed the return of this epic thread!!

*hits the subscribe button so hard it breaks the internet IN HALF*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom