• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Walkin' on Sailor Moon (thread 3 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeWhoSpeaksOfDarkness

Banned
hits the subscribe button so hard it breaks the internet IN HALF*
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Vessiel

RPGnet Member
Validated User
And Makoto once again proves she is one of the strongest Inners by getting an unassisted kill.

In the English Dub of this episode they had Makoto(Lita's) voice acrtess do a quite decent song called Rainy Day Man. If someone can youtube up the original footage, their a better man then me, all the stuff I found was chock full of spoiler images for later stuff or terrible fanart.

-----------------
Epsilon
I expect your praise to be loud and voluminous.

Rainy Day Man English Dub

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
I'm worried.

I also live in Santa Cruz. Thanks to heavy storms, my block lost power from Tuesday morning to noon Saturday.

Shadowjack is up in the mountains, where things have been worse, and we haven't heard from him since the 19th... :confused:

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ah, so I'm not the only one experiencing withdrawal ? :eek:

I'm particularly awaiting Shadowjack's reaction to next episode big brain-breaker :
Spoiler: Show
Why does one of the VR game's monsters look like that boxing priest Great Youma from episode 26 ?

Gargoylewing

flying over a post-factual world
Validated User
Well, it is called an "easter egg"...;)

I wonder tho if he will see it, amongst all the other stuff going on.

I guess he will, but, you see, there is really much going on in the next episode.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm worried.

I also live in Santa Cruz. Thanks to heavy storms, my block lost power from Tuesday morning to noon Saturday.

Shadowjack is up in the mountains, where things have been worse, and we haven't heard from him since the 19th... :confused:
Yep, I've been around. But I did lose power there for a while, and then I went into work, and haven't had time. Soon, though. Thanks for worrying, though, it's the weather for it. :)

Felton Grove, which is about a mile downhill of me, flooded as it always does during these big storms, and I understand things have been pretty bad farther up the Valley (San Lorenzo, that is), including snow and pea-to-marble-sized hail. But right here, it's just been cold, blustery, and wet, and I live on top of a very stable, wooded hill. So far, no widowmakers have hit our house, knock on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom