• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Walkin' on Sailor Moon (thread 3 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've got several suspects, but Rei + café + wacky hijinks reminds me of episode 103 from the third season.

Does this image bring any memories ?
Darn, I can't even link to it. (And linking to the page containing it is a no-no, since the very title of that episode is a major spoiler on many levels.)
I'll upload my own tonight.

(I also have another suspect in the 5th season, but I can't place the exact episode.)

Last edited:

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
A little bit of a tangent, but it's possible we'll be able to get the series legally again...

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16792.html

Might only be Italy for now, but if Toei's willing to let people license it again, someone's likely to grab it. I have no idea how well the ADV boxed sets sold, though.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
(Wow, I posted a now-deleted post in entirely the wrong thread somehow)

A little bit of a tangent, but it's possible we'll be able to get the series legally again...

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16792.html

Might only be Italy for now, but if Toei's willing to let people license it again, someone's likely to grab it. I have no idea how well the ADV boxed sets sold, though.
Good!

It was mighty bizarre that they stopped licensing it to... everyone.

Last edited:

ANT Pogo

Yuki Approved
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've got several suspects, but Rei + café + wacky hijinks reminds me of episode 103 from the third season.
Yeah, that was the episode that instantly came to mind for me as well, based on Shadowjack's brief description.

Blazing Bat

Validated User
Well, only fifty-odd episodes to go! It'll take no time. :D
The third season is something to look forward to. The villains especially.

Edit: I'm currently re-watching the fourth season too, and it's far better than I remembered. Even if there are creepy subtexts I didn't notice when I first saw it in my early teen days. It's taking itself a lot less seriously than the previous seasons, though.

Last edited:

ANT Pogo

Yuki Approved
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sailor Moon S is to the Sailor Moon anime what Wrath of Khan is to the Star Trek film series.

Vessiel

RPGnet Member
Validated User
The third season is something to look forward to. The villains especially.
Oh god, yeah. I mean, spoiler, spoiler, and spoiler, spoiler and spoiler spoiler. They're all awesome.

But R isn't short on fun villains either. Al and En are a lot of petty villainous fun. And the R season has its movie, with plenty of Moments of Crowning Awesome for Senshi and villains alike. The R movie is the only one that I think holds up to the level of the Sailor Moon season finales.

Edit: I'm currently re-watching the fourth season too, and it's far better than I remembered. Even if there are creepy subtexts I didn't notice when I first saw it in my early teen days. It's taking itself a lot less seriously than the previous seasons, though.
Of course they are creepy! They're spoilers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom