• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Walkin' on Sailor Moon (thread 3 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Maybe…

Though from some of the names in what of the Sailor V manga I've seen, it seems that both there and in this series, the Dark folks had this whole "minerals" theme going on. Beryl, jadeite, nephrite, zoisite, kunzite, fluorite…

Which is very earth-y, come to think of it.
Ah, so maybe the big ones can loan-out some of their power to several people.

Like, Princess Serenity had power when mom was around, but Queen Serenity mainlined it until she passed the title.

Cruton

Retired User
Ah, so maybe the big ones can loan-out some of their power to several people.

Like, Princess Serenity had power when mom was around, but Queen Serenity mainlined it until she passed the title.
Spoiler: Show
So where does Wiseman stand in this whole equation? If I remember correctly, he was the incarnation of Nemesis and the black crystal -- so was he representation of how planetary powers worked or was he an anomaly?

Last edited:

JohnBiles

Validated User
I know there will be Sailors for the other outer planets, so the only other alternative is ol' Sol, unless we get obsessive and start assigning Sailors of the Galileans, miscellaneous Trans-Neptunian Objects, and just about any other celestial body. ("I am Sailor 99942 Apophis! In the name of the Torino scale, there is a slight but measurable chance that I might punish you!")
I did a fanfic with a ludicrous number of Senshi (it was a comedy / parody). The last chapter 'Everyone Dies', included this snippet after Ifurita (from El Hazard) blasts the entire army of fanon senshi:

Sailor Dust Particle #567498-b was vaporized into a fine mist of even tinier particles. Sailor Charon got cut in half with her own glaive, which then was magnetically attracted to Sailor Van Allen Belt, chopping her up as well. They both vanished in a spray of cheesy special effects.

Sailor Oort Cloud should have died, but the passing glaive on its way to kill Sailor Van Allen Belt deflected the blast, which killed Kid Quantum, who was passing by. He sighed and died for the third time. The passing scythe also saved Sailor Spatula, who emerged unharmed from the blast.

There was nothing left of Tuxedo Umino Kamen but a smoking top hat. Sailor Berlitz Course left nothing behind but a manual for learning Spanish. Sailor Hermes dodged every single attack AND stole Ifurita's second Snickers bar and ate it while she was distracted by watching the results of her attacks.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So where does Wiseman stand in this whole equation? If I remember correctly, he was the incarnation of Nemesis and the black crystal -- so was he representation of how planetary powers worked or was he an anomaly?
I think he's outside the system, and tied to Chaos. Prince Diamond would be 'Sailor Nemesis', with the minions being his subcontractors ala the dark generals

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
I think he's outside the system, and tied to Chaos. Prince Diamond would be 'Sailor Nemesis', with the minions being his subcontractors ala the dark generals
In SME, we were unable to work out what Wiseman was supposed to be in canon at all (this was in the days before widely spread and accurate fansubs), so I concocted a ridiculously complex scheme: We'd already established that Metallia was once a human necromancer two historical eras before the Silver Millennium, who turned herself into the Avatar of All Human Evil to achieve immortality. Wiseman/Death Phantom was the Avatar of an Alien Race's Evil, said evil aliens having been exiled into another dimension along with their entire planet; when Queen Serenity exiled Beryl and her armies, the Silver Crystal took the path of least energy use, found the alien world, noticed there was no one good there to worry about, and sent them all there. Over the next few centuries, the youma wiped out the natives, substantially decreasing Death Phantom's power base and severely pissing him off. So he eventually managed to manifest on Nemesis as the refugees from Crystal Tokyo arrived there, working up a long-term plan to try and corrupt and/or destroy the human race.

And now you know... the rest of the story. Except that Naru was the true Sailor Nemesis. :D

Last edited:

Gargoylewing

flying over a post-factual world
Validated User
I meant that Police Detective Not-Appearing-In-This-Film will, er, appear, as the spoiler. A spoiler for you guys. :)
I noticed that HE must be the person in the cliched dedective-movie-outfit, honsetly...:)
I peeked at your spoiler
Shame on you, now everyone will blame ME for you not being surprised at the end !:eek:

I was not sure if you know or only suspect, so I put the spoiler tags there for a reason !:(

Aaron Peori

Retired User
Okay guys, when we start getting multiple posts that are nothing but spoiler blocks its time to take those discussions to another thread.

---------------
Epsilon

pijodo

Validated User
Or keep them shut in us until SJ reaches that point, and then start speculating like crazy...?

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I noticed that HE must be the person in the cliched dedective-movie-outfit, honsetly...:)

Shame on you, now everyone will blame ME for you not being surprised at the end !:eek:

I was not sure if you know or only suspect, so I put the spoiler tags there for a reason !:(
Sorry, there! :) Given the context, I thought it was a joke spoiler, i.e.

Mamoru is made of chocolate!

I didn't look at any of the subsequent spoiler tags, though.

Sometimes with all these boxes, though, I feel a little like this:

Shadowjack /walks into room.
The room is filled with the whispering of spoiler boxes.
…which abruptly stop as he is noticed.
Shadowjack: "…"
Shadowjack: "You weren't talking about me, were you?"
Random Poster #23: "Ha ha! Of course not! No!"

Aaron Peori

Retired User
Shadowjack /walks into room.
The room is filled with the whispering of spoiler boxes.
…which abruptly stop as he is noticed.
Shadowjack: "…"
Shadowjack: "You weren't talking about me, were you?"
Random Poster #23: "Ha ha! Of course not! No!"
"...and take of that helmet! How do i know you're not making faces at me behind it!"

----------------
Epsilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom