• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Walkin' on Sailor Moon (thread 3 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I had a dream last night where I was friends with Ami and she was launching a plan to become Queen of the Solar System.

JeanneHedge

Validated User
I know there will be Sailors for the other outer planets
I did a fanfic with a ludicrous number of Senshi (it was a comedy / parody).
I don't recall - did you have Sailor Xena? :p

(After all, Xena, Ceres and Charon all met the new definition of "planet" the IAU came up with a while back so well that they went and changed the new definition to eliminate them - and ended up downgrading Pluto as well! (heck, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn don't meet the part of the new revised definition about having to have "cleared the neighborhood around its orbit" either))

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There was no specific plan discussed, just that that she was going to do so :)
"The same thing we do every night, Usagi…"

Although my dreams often have plots, sometimes quite involved ones, I never have dreams based on other people's fiction. Which is one reason why the out-of-the-blue Evangelion dream I had last month left me scratching my head…

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"The same thing we do every night, Usagi…"
Usagi was the current Queen/Princess, I think. It might've been back in the Silver Millenium.

I strongly got the impression she was going to succeed :)

Although my dreams often have plots, sometimes quite involved ones, I never have dreams based on other people's fiction. Which is one reason why the out-of-the-blue Evangelion dream I had last month left me scratching my head…
I had three just last night ^^ (Other two: Mythbusters as crimefighters, One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom