• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

January Painting Thread

CrazyIvan

C. different
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
One of a pair of Warhound Titans for Adeptus Titanicus down. The other one should be knocked out by Wednesday or so.

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
One of a pair of Warhound Titans for Adeptus Titanicus down. The other one should be knocked out by Wednesday or so.
That one is really nicely done!

I painted the Ratling Bros

Colours went wierd on the top one for some reason.
Since I may one day use them with my Death Korps, they got their bases be the same

candidgamera

Atomic Turtle
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, got some simple warmups done. One Reaper Bones Dire Wolf, two Reaper metal wolves, and two Nolzur's Gargoyles. It was a grey kind of week!

Spoiler: Show

CrazyIvan

C. different
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And the second of the Warhounds complete. Had to hammer this out before I start frantically painting for LVO. Green glowy laser photographs really poorly, but is much brighter in person :\

AegonTheUnready

RPGnet Member
Validated User
My first stuff for 2019 finished on Wednesday, some Warmaster Woodelf Waywatchers. They're a super loose skirmish unit hence only 4 models per stand. The proper ranked units have between 8 and 12 models per stand.

Are those 15mm? How did you do the cloak shading? Wash or hilighting?

Top Bottom