Jigglypuff's Big Thread of Miniature Painting.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Thanks guys.

Next Up.....

I was going to hold off doing characters or elite miniatures but these guys I had primed and ready to go, so they're next.

Last edited:

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Small update here. Work has been going slowly on the latest minis I've been a bit busy but I'll post a work in progress image.

Little blurry but you get the idea. Still got the wraps on the executioner that holds the gallows on him, and the leather for the other two dudes. Then I got to finish paining some vines and roses on them. Then they're finished.

I'd like to give a shout out to games workshop for their Ryza Rust paint. Boy that stuff works wonders on miniatures.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Well thanks to the MST3K marathon today I got in 6hrs of painting (and some goofing off :giggle:).

Heres the works in progress. I thought the girl (At least I think it's a girl) with the crossbow and bolt was part of the crew for the ballista but it looks like she's the leader of the archers. Anyway here they are.

They're mostly basecoated. The silver armor is finished but just about nothing else is.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Ok was a busy Christmas but I finished these up. Next up is some more nighthaunts.

I still have to do the bases but I'll wait till have more to do.

The end of the age of sigmar boxed set is in sight!

Top Bottom