• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Jigglypuff's Big Thread of Miniature Painting.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
I'm going to change my attitude towards painting or at least try. Instead of painting what I feel I have to get done (IE zombicide zombies) I'm going to paint what I want to paint.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Got some more done..

Test miniatures for zombicide green horde.

And this little guy I found in the bottom of a box after I moved..

Last edited:

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Here's Mollog's gang finished. The mushroom guy is my fav.

Not sure what's next.. I got some goblins, Hate, zombicide coming out my ears.. Souls wars is calling me back a little I don't have many of them to finish..

Scutarii

Validated User
On a Roll today. Here's a work in progress of the next one I'm doing.

Interesting to see your approach. I have one of those on my painting v table right now. Mines been primed gold, shaded flesh, dry brushed gold and again in a brighter gold. Next is to do the Gryph-charger.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Progress is going slower then I expected on him. Every time I look at him I find something else I have to finish painting. Hoping to have him done soon.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
The guy on the griffon is just about done now, his base is all that's left. I'll have pics when soon.

I ordered some contrast paints (like 8 of them). When they come in I'll be trying them out. However I'll be using my own primer I think it's crazy games workshop charges 20$ for a can of spray paint.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
All Done.

Next up if the Nighthaunt on the skeletal horse.. Or maybe something else as Monty python would say "Now for something completely different"

Asklepios

Validated User
I'm going to change my attitude towards painting or at least try. Instead of painting what I feel I have to get done (IE zombicide zombies) I'm going to paint what I want to paint.
Amen to that. At some stage I realised that the whole "paint a unit, reward yourself by painting a character" thing is fine if you're doing armies for a specific purpose, but when the painting is now the main part of the hobby in itself, it's just a waste of good painting time to not concentrate on the minis you want to paint most. Plus, I'm sure that like me you have hundreds of unpainted minis, so why not spend that precious time maximising your enjoyment?

That kooky looking griffin rider is really nice. Love all the cold blues, silvers and whites with the flashes of warm red and gold inbetween. Great colour choices.

Top Bottom