• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

Jonathan Walton is re-writing [Exalted]

GoldenH

Darmok & Gilad at Tenagra
Validated User
doesn't look like he's up for that much trouble, given his design goal. I'm sure he's familiar with the kind of game he's trying to make.

but good, always happy to see people working on alternate rulesets for Exalted. I like their byline, too :)

if they make it to 60 pages, it'll be good enough to buy. their writing style is much improved from 2e, as are the images, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the system. I am betting it will be similiar to Risus/Wushu/Panty Explosion.

Last edited:

Uqbarian

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Who's Jonathan Walton? Not that I'm dismissing his ideas -- they look really interesting -- but the subject line seems to assume name recognition.

Elvish Lore

Hello!
Validated User
Who's Jonathan Walton? Not that I'm dismissing his ideas -- they look really interesting -- but the subject line seems to assume name recognition.
You don't know who Jonathan Walton is?? Honestly -- you don't?!

Jesus...

wait.

I don't either.

Unless it's Gary Gygax or Steve Jackson people really shouldn't assume name recognition in the game hobby.

- Ian

Last edited:

voidstate

Three Times Lucky!
Validated User
Isn't Jonathan Walton that guy who, um, has a blog and, um... sorry, no idea here either.

Care to enlighten us why this prospective re-tooling of Exalted to a new ruleset is more exciting than any of the other attempts that have bean made over the years?

voidstate

RippedShirtKirk

Telepathological
Validated User
Isn't Jonathan Walton that guy who, um, has a blog and, um... sorry, no idea here either.

Care to enlighten us why this prospective re-tooling of Exalted to a new ruleset is more exciting than any of the other attempts that have bean made over the years?

voidstate
Gotta chime in with Ian Noble and voidstate here. Jonathan Walton? :confused:

Top Bottom