• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Justicars

Yadal

Validated User
Sorry about that. I meant start the IC thread and get straight into things.

EDIT: Oops. My apologies. I didn't realise it was up.

Last edited:

Yadal

Validated User
Suggestion, but just checking- Say Asskick were to decide that these people are clearly kidnappers and attack them head-on? Could I earn a Fate Point based on the inconvienience of it all?

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Well this guy is mostly just a colorful way to get you to the plot giver, and neither he nor the five-headed guy are particularly likely to take an attack from Asskick as malicious I don't know that it counts as an inconvenience.

I am planning on giving you guys a Fate Point for being dragged on this adventure against your will (even if you'd probably go along willingly) if that helps any.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Fate Point to Beyond Reality for narrating an ignominious defeat in a scene where you didn't have to.

Fate Point to Yadal for having Manipulator be paranoid.

Yadal

Validated User
BTW, are Manipulator's Stunts effectively disabled? After all, they make no sense right now.

If so, wondering if I can get some Fate Points in exchange for them not working throughout this mess.

If not, going to trade in a Fate Point to get a piece of useful information. How that happened without Manipulator turning out to be a mystic I don't know, but I'm sure SilverCatMoonPaw can work something out.

Top Bottom