• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Justicars

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
I never intended your stunts to spoil adventures, so I don't see why they can't still work (you're all presumably going to return to the "present" and tell someone what happened). Just so long as you don't intend me to have to spoil plot twists because that's really no fun.

Yadal

Validated User
Fine with that.

Also wondering if I deserve the Fate Point. If I do, I could make an infinite loop of Fate Points and being secretive about them, couldn't I?

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
It'll change the whole tone of the series if I can give Fate Points directly to the characters. I mean to start off with would they look like anything?

Praxias

10th Level Lurker
Validated User
Sorry it took so long to get an IC post in. Weekends are rough since I work at a movie theater, and this one seemed to suck up all my free time.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
I think I'm going to have to get a better handle on my surprise patrons: this is the second time I've set PCs up without their consent because I didn't realize the patron's actions might actually tick someone off.

Fortunately this behavior is par for the course in cosmic entities.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
If that's regarding Amarantine - she's less ticked off and more resigned. :)
No no: I have this semi-large blindspot when it comes to Big Good Patrons and them roping people into their missions without asking. I guess for me I guess that feels like life: I'm almost always doing something someone else wants to do and often no one asks me.

Praxias

10th Level Lurker
Validated User
It's no big deal for me. Duke Chronos is slightly put out that someone moved the Temporal Guardian of Earth through time like an errant toddler being dragged about by their parent, but I find that disappointment is probably good for him. :p

Top Bottom