• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Justicars

Navaren

Philadelphia Experimentor
Validated User
Septagram grins. "Duke Chronos can you give me about ten minutes in the next ten seconds. I think I can get our new friend about 10 copies of herself for a few seconds but the ritual is... Involved." Septagram begins to use a beam of energy to carve sigils in the ground. "This may tingle miss."

KreenWarrior

Legal Smeagol
Validated User
Meanwhile, Fiona reaches out to the ground, and begins grappling her opponent with tendrils of dirt and stone, holding him in place for the others' plan.

Beyond Reality

Validated User
As Micronomous arcs around he brushes bits of burning debris off of his shoulders and spots the massive Nuru warrior below, "Come on now, this is just inappropriate. Get your own stick!" Micronomous's translation computer buzzed briefly in his ear, notifying him that he had misused an earth idiom in some way but he ignored it and simply leaps off of the board at least 100 feet above the Nurur's head. He dives through the air, both fists extended ready to smash him in the head.

"I may not be as tall, but I bet I'm still stro-"

He's cut off as the giant warrior swats him out of the air with one gold-gauntleted hand. The alien prince smashes into the second story of a nearby building, through the floor and craters into the ground floor.

"Oww..."

Praxias

10th Level Lurker
Validated User
Amarantine sighs heavily.
"Obviously, your people, so terribly advanced, never learned the simple adage 'The bigger they are, the harder they fall'. And with arrogance like yours, it's going to be a hard fall indeed."

Knowing that she could probably lift him, but not wanting to damage the surrounding more than t hey already have, she looks at the other two.
"So, time controller. Any chance you can do a fugue sequence, so I can be in about five places at once? And if some of those mes can be up high, so much the better."
Septagram grins. "Duke Chronos can you give me about ten minutes in the next ten seconds. I think I can get our new friend about 10 copies of herself for a few seconds but the ritual is... Involved." Septagram begins to use a beam of energy to carve sigils in the ground. "This may tingle miss."
"Duke Chronos, Temporal Guardian of Earth at your service, miss. I believe I can get all of us in an acceleration field of one flavor or another. And I can probably teleport one of you up to wherever you'd like to g-"

As Micronomous arcs around he brushes bits of burning debris off of his shoulders and spots the massive Nuru warrior below, "Come on now, this is just inappropriate. Get your own stick!" Micronomous's translation computer buzzed briefly in his ear, notifying him that he had misused an earth idiom in some way but he ignored it and simply leaps off of the board at least 100 feet above the Nurur's head. He dives through the air, both fists extended ready to smash him in the head.

"I may not be as tall, but I bet I'm still stro-"

He's cut off as the giant warrior swats him out of the air with one gold-gauntleted hand. The alien prince smashes into the second story of a nearby building, through the floor and craters into the ground floor.

"Oww..."
"Well, that gentleman might be useful as well. One acceleration coming up and then I'll see about our new ally."

Drawing his sword from it's cane, he taps Septagram's shoulder as if knighting him. Then, Chrono's eyes shine again as he accelerates Septagram's personal timeline into hyperspeed, slowing the rest of the world down like it was trapt in molasses for the spellcaster. He nods companionably to Amarantine and Septagram before teleporting over to where he saw the other attacker go down.

"Excuse me, sir. Might I suggest that you work with us when we tackle our slightly oversized problem out there?"

Beyond Reality

Validated User
Pulling himself out of the rubble Micronomous glowers up at the man addressing him, "I could have taken him you know..." He glances over at the huge warrior, "but I suppose it is your planet, turning down your assistance would probably be rude." He gets to his feet and wipes a bit of blood from the side of his mouth. "What's the plan?"

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
"Do you want to ask us some questions?" asks Manipulator. "Maybe we could help you figure things out."
"No no: I probably remembered the wrong place. You're here, are the rest of them?

"The Justicars. I've been sent to find you. You're needed."

Stormraven

Mystical Atheist
Validated User
Amarantine nods to the others.
"Okay, since we're lots and he isn't, let's hit him everywhere we can reach, all at once."

Yadal

Validated User
Manipulator is still a bit on his guard, primarily because he doesn't remember who this guy is. Rather odd that.

"Most of us are in battle right now against the Nuru, but if you have a just cause we will probably be able to help. Perhaps we could take this time to talk the matter through?"

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Amarantine nods to the others.
"Okay, since we're lots and he isn't, let's hit him everywhere we can reach, all at once."
The hundreds of Septagrams and Amarantines swarm the giant golden soldier as he swats at them. But no matter how many he brushes aside more just keep coming. Though you're probably going to feel some of those hits in the future. Or the past.

Eventually the sheer mass causes him to topple over. Fortunately just before he can hit anything he is teleported away, likely back to one of the now-fleeing Nuru ships.

From the sky are descending new troop deployment carriers, but these display the shining light emblem of LANTERN*, meaning the good guys. A few of them drop near you, fanning out to take custody of any remaining Nuru or their technology.
Manipulator is still a bit on his guard, primarily because he doesn't remember who this guy is. Rather odd that.

"Most of us are in battle right now against the Nuru, but if you have a just cause we will probably be able to help. Perhaps we could take this time to talk the matter through?"
"I wish there was, but when is there ever enough time."

His heads whirl and then stop on one like a slot machine. "All aboard, all aboard!"

Manipulator you feel spacetime shift like a slide-show to where you are standing next to the others. The LANTERN troopers raise their blaster rifles in a startled manner.

"All Justicars, please report in," the strange little being calls.

* League of Allied Nations' Taskforce for Encounter, Response, and Negotiation. The UN's super-agency, formed at the start of WWII.

Top Bottom