• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Kerbal Space Program 2 Announced

Doleco

phalanges mortis
Validated User
Just gameplay this time. That Orion engine looks insane, I wonder what the G forces are like during the compression phase, and if they are adding radiation as a feature.

Matt.Ceb

40 Years of Unknown Pleasures
Validated User
Man, I think the biggest change will be to get used to actually licensed music instead of Kevin MacLeod/Incompetech royalty free tunes. I hope that one of the first mods will bring the old tunes back. :D

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Just gameplay this time. That Orion engine looks insane, I wonder what the G forces are like during the compression phase, and if they are adding radiation as a feature.
I saw some very familiar capsules in there!

As for radiation as a mechanic, I don't know, but that Project Daedalus (?) looking thing docked to the huge space station has a big plate just above the engine bell that definitely looks the part of a radiation shield.

Adam Reynolds

Validated User
I saw some very familiar capsules in there!

As for radiation as a mechanic, I don't know, but that Project Daedalus (?) looking thing docked to the huge space station has a big plate just above the engine bell that definitely looks the part of a radiation shield.
Those Kerbals in space sure weren't protected.

If anyone is wondering, the site confirms many of the ideas, like that there will be multiplayer and interstellar travel.

Top Bottom