• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Kickstarter] Cortex Plus Hackers Guide

Eilathen

Soul of the wild card
Validated User
Cool!
I really REALLY hope we get to 30'000$...i want an expanded Fantasy Heroic RP for high action fantasy!

Futurella

Social Justice Witch
Validated User
Gah, and I just blew this month's RPG budget. But I'll have to come up with some cash somehow.

TJBailey

per aspera ad astra!
Validated User
If it wasnt for the fact that i have over half of the pdf's already i would go for the higher option. As it stands I'm in for the physical copy.

Good luck to MWP on this one.

Regards

Trevor

MichaelWMattei

Paladin
Validated User
I'm in for $25. I really can't justify going higher (and I have all the PDFs offered).

Can we get a breakdown on what each article is about? I assume that "Starship for Hire" is the long desired (but with the serial numbers filed off) conversion of Firefly to Cortex+.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Does anyone know how useful this thing will be for someone who doesn't currently own Smallville/Leverage/MHR?

My personal take on Cortex+ is that it's a really interesting and sophisticated system that keeps getting married to properties I'm not much interested in. But I don't want to support the hacker's guide if it's mostly or fully useless to me without buying those other games.

Top Bottom