• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Kickstarter] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

sun_tzu

Validated User
I ended up going for the half-orc envoy.
And now I've got my hands full handling all the things the new kingdom is throwing at me.
Ah well. Built ten buildings in the first settlement, filling out the second, stopped the dude guy from vivisecting his troll and reached level 6. The quest for the golden ending goes on!

prototype00

Validated User
Hmm, Golden Ending hmmm?

I think it’s not too much of a spoiler to tell you that there is a Super-Duper secret ending that you only get if a bunch of things are done exactly correctly.

New players going in blind probably have a <1% chance of seeing it, so depending on whether you want to be spoiled or not there are guides to it (one on Steam that I translated)

I leave it up to you to pursue or not.

sun_tzu

Validated User
Hmm, Golden Ending hmmm?

I think it’s not too much of a spoiler to tell you that there is a Super-Duper secret ending that you only get if a bunch of things are done exactly correctly.

New players going in blind probably have a <1% chance of seeing it, so depending on whether you want to be spoiled or not there are guides to it (one on Steam that I translated)

I leave it up to you to pursue or not.
I'm OK with spoilers in this case.

prototype00

Validated User
I'm OK with spoilers in this case.
If you say so, please be aware that this guide has spoilers all the way up to basically the last minute of the game. Hope it helps.

jimthegray

Validated User
Just got turn based mod and since. Y pc died and I have a new one starting from scratch. Not sure which class I'll run

Aesthete

A for Aeffort
Validated User
I like the idea of Kingmaker, but on release it didn't quite do it for me. What's the state of the game at this point? Do I need to get all the DLC to enjoy it, or is the basic game worth it?

And there's a turn based mod? Is the game now playable turn based (because that is definitely my preference)?

Top Bottom