• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Kickstarter] Shadows of Brimstone.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I've got that incoming too. :)

I've started playing now, and it mostly works pretty well! Right now, using the binders to get the map tiles requires you to know which expansion the map card is from so it's a bit iffy with Jargono/Targa, but it's not a huge problem. I do need a better way to keep them at the table though, because now they're taking up way too much space.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I played through the starting scenario with two characters with the above setup (arranged differently on the table, of course) and it worked pretty well! Finding map tiles in the folders was way faster than searching from them in a big pile (even if the pile was just the tiles from one other world), setting up enemies was painless, and finding the rulebooks I needed worked well too.

kross

Validated User
Yeah, two new "Adventure" sets basically introducing a Norse world connected to Targa (City of the Ancients) and a Meso-American one connected to Jargono. With new heroes for the "real world" settings and monsters and a few tiles for those worlds and the ones they connect to. Not as boffo as the original SoB, but adding up nicely.

But, like, Vikings and conquistadors, eh?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-brimstone-adventures/description

Top Bottom