[Kickstarter] Shadows of Brimstone.

ecs05norway

Validated User
Aiyee. I'll admit I was sorely tempted, but I just didn't have the funds when the KS was about. Forbidden Fortress looks like all sorts of fun, though.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Apparently they've accidentally sent double Shogun pledges to some backers, including me. Fortunately I got the message before the second box arrived and could make arrangements with the postal service to not have it delivered.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
As I usually do, I have started with the simpler figures. I'm also focusing on the Belly of the Beast to make that other world playable with the Western characters. Right now I've stalled out a bit, but I hope to get going again soon.

MjrTrauma

One of Everything
Validated User
As I usually do, I have started with the simpler figures. I'm also focusing on the Belly of the Beast to make that other world playable with the Western characters. Right now I've stalled out a bit, but I hope to get going again soon.
Hmm. That's a good plan, actually. I need to pull out the older worlds, and re-organize them to make sure each is complete and self contained. I'll dip into the add-ons to find all the ones that constitute BotB when I have some free time.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
For me it's not terrible to proxy a figure here and there, but when you have them it feels better to be able to use them. It also gives me some nice manageable subgoals below "assemble 100+ minis".

Top Bottom