Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
Regarding Solomon David, I wonder which Word he is the bearer of? I'm making a wild guess of Diamond, but Blade could be appropriate also given the chapter title.

Killfalcon

Reasonably Phosphorous
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Maybe Solomon David is an Oglaf crossover, and comes from the same line as Kronar, Son of Man.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Regarding Solomon David, I wonder which Word he is the bearer of? I'm making a wild guess of Diamond, but Blade could be appropriate also given the chapter title.
After what happened with Tower, I am personally all right with leaving aside speculation on who has what Word, as I'm intrigued by what the underlying metaphors will be, and don't feel suited to guessing beforehand.

Simon Marks

hot DAMN!
Validated User
Incubus's throne (and I guess word) isn't his. He refers to the previous owner as a woman who was "drunk and vagrant". I think that may be Meti's teacher - so Incubus's word would be Blade...

I may be totally wrong.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Incubus's throne (and I guess word) isn't his. He refers to the previous owner as a woman who was "drunk and vagrant". I think that may be Meti's teacher - so Incubus's word would be Blade...

I may be totally wrong.
We've already gotten Incubus' anime intro subtitle: his Word is Flame.

He's empty inside, filled with an all-consuming hunger, and shares his fire with others so that he can try filling that emptiness vicariously with their experiences, impassioned by that fuel. But it never lasts, because the fire just burns them out as well.

ESkemp

Validated User
This is another page where I'm just wanting to make chef's kisses at Abbadon's ability to use color to make a viewer feel a certain way.

Democritus

One Roll Monkey
Validated User
Yeah, 's such a sudden shift that it made me realize, very consciously, that we haven't seen a blue sky in the comic in.... forever? Without checking, I don't think there ever was one. Just a black void

Top Bottom