• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

OnyxHope

Ex3 Fan Club
Validated User
Longshot twist, Allison learns control but loses before the end and White Chain gets a scratch on Solomon leading to him having to support (and help reform) the Angels?

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
Allison... you're still trying to fight with power, as an external instrument, a weapon separate from you, to your detriment. Incubus, I think, did actually quite recently give you the correct and honest (albeit for his own manipulative purposes) advice for situations such as this: "You are a demiurge, a lord of the world... you must break power, and make it your own".

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
Cool - I anticipate a KILLBOSS style kick defense incoming! ( I mean, I'd prefer Allison to remember that she's a Goddess of Shapes and Wielder of Names, and just Divide her opponent from proximity / threat / existence... but that's probably for a later fight;))

hammerbolt

Validated User
Allison, Allison, Allison... I'm disappointed. All you had to remember was that life is ruled by Murphy's Law.

And that "all plans fail in contact with the enemy. that's why it's called *the enemy*"...

Tumbleweed

Supporting Cast!
Validated User
I think Allison just realize she didn't have to kick sword-guy's ass to win-- she just has to knock him out of the ring. So a last minute super-dodge to let the guy's momentum carry him off the edge may be something she can do without arms.

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
Orrrr... she has been trained in supernatural headbutting style previously, and it was good enough to defeat the keepers of the gates of Hell. And it would show she can channel Incubus’ lessons in the world.
But, yes, getting out of the way of the overconfident airborne jumping man with no way to steer will work too AND will allow him to come back once again in a new book.

Isator Levie

Validated User
That guy balanced himself on the tip of a sword that was standing straight up on its point. I'm not sure if he obeys the laws of physics.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Sidestep is a wise choice when faced with a charging enemy and a "Look Ma, no hands!" combat situation. Also allows for trip and kick attacks as a follow up move to punt them out of the arena. Cautious, but uses the enemy's own momentum against them.

Unless there's a 'Noodle Arms' fighting style that evolved to counter the weapon used by Alison's opponent? 🥡

Democritus

One Roll Monkey
Validated User
I would love it if this was some weird college girl / barista skill coming into play here as an unorthodox martial arts move :D

Top Bottom