Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Isator Levie

Validated User
I'm not sure whether to read that expression as something menacing or just bitterness over how she's been treated in the proceedings, and I'm inclined to feel the latter and thus experience it more sympathetically than feeling threatened.

Uqbarian

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm a bit unclear on how this pact thing is supposed to work. I mean, hasn't Mottom already turned against Mammon, what with the invading and Vault-exploding?

Fae

with true devotion
Validated User
I'm a bit unclear on how this pact thing is supposed to work. I mean, hasn't Mottom already turned against Mammon, what with the invading and Vault-exploding?
Petty squabbles aren't the kind of thing worth invoking their pact. Just give 'em a couple thousand years and they'll calm down, I'm sure.

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
I think the main subtlety is « turn against the otherS », plural. One on one squabbling is multiversal diplomacy. Mottom is attacking Mammon because he was the first big target she met on her suicidal run, but she isn’t a real full-wheel danger. Supposedly, the collateral damages they inflict on each other worlds are not so much more bad that what they do their own in time of peace. And it can probably be stopped one way or the other.
Now, if some *unspecified* demiurge were to rush out of there fortress-world screaming "I will kill every ones of you and the Wheel will burn", now that’s a reignition of the universal war and a good reason to act together.

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
Nadia looks fearful here, but I'm unsure whether it's immediate fear of Solomon David, or a larger apprehension at the prospect of having to fight the Red God.

sarellion

Validated User
It seems that Gog-Agog is no one to be trifled with. Abaddon said something about the Demiurges combat abilities on Tumblr.
The real odd one out is Gog-Agog, who gets by on her peculiar physiology. Even Jagganoth would have a hard time with her. She would be the strongest demiurge if not for her flights of fancy.
In a personal power ranking he ranks Gog-Agog behind Jagganoth and Solomon.

Top Bottom