Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
I get the idea that there is at least a handful of ‘top tier’ martial arts where individual skill can allow users of the various ones threaten each other, with those two being obvious examples but also the Twenty Five Purities Path seems a likely candidate for it (with the drawback of insanity, of course).

Though of course, the concept of tiering the martial arts may be a fool’s path and a fool who’s style is trash may destroy a master of a higher style, given the way the stories often work.

vegetalss4

Validated User
I for one can feel sympathetic about how frustrating it must be for Gog to be lectured and preemptively berated about not honoring a defensive pact by someone who just stood by and ignored your head getting blown up twice.
Immortal or not that doesn't strike me as fun.

Bira

Validated User
I'm imagining getting her head blown up is just an annoyance to Gog. The impression I get is that pretty much all the other demiurges were extra-annoyed by Solomon's sermonizing (particularly because he has a point!), but the panel layout and the alt-text seem to me like a clue that Gog-Agog is closer to attacking them than Jagganoth.

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
I'm imagining getting her head blown up is just an annoyance to Gog. The impression I get is that pretty much all the other demiurges were extra-annoyed by Solomon's sermonizing (particularly because he has a point!), but the panel layout and the alt-text seem to me like a clue that Gog-Agog is closer to attacking them than Jagganoth.
Given her particular trait is envy, I wonder if she's been waiting to knock down the house of cards for a long time as something to do just out of spite.

-Naxuul

Myrme

Historian for Hire
Validated User
That and no one really acknowledges her there. She says something, blam exploded head. Even Incubus is at least acknowledged, if treated as an object of derision. She's just stepped on and walked over.

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
I am several pages and weeks late in making this observation, but I really dig the fact that Solomon David, alone of the demiurges first present at the meeting, evidently didn't feel the need to turn up with an entourage or small army.

Brian888

Validated User
Also, don’t forget that Gog is the oldest of the Demiurges by a wide margin, and had to have been a stone badass to go from “pile of worms” to “Seven-Part Universal King”. They’re condescending to her at their peril, I think, which is what that final panel says to me.

Anyway, new strip is up. This is a flashback, right? I can’t get the mouse over text to work on my phone.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Also, don’t forget that Gog is the oldest of the Demiurges by a wide margin, and had to have been a stone badass to go from “pile of worms” to “Seven-Part Universal King”. They’re condescending to her at their peril, I think, which is what that final panel says to me.

Anyway, new strip is up. This is a flashback, right? I can’t get the mouse over text to work on my phone.

The mouseover says 'ascension.' I'm pretty sure it's a Maya flashback

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The mouseover says 'ascension.' I'm pretty sure it's a Maya flashback
Well yeah.
That's Mati in barrel, and teh girl looks lie Maya.
I'm guessing this is the story of how Maya wore down Mati to teach her fighting.

Top Bottom