• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
Cool, so Gog-Agog is going to be proactive in reaching out to Allison. I thought that might happen after the conclave scene.

-Naxuul

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
"If you should meet God on your front doorstep, bop her firmly in the noggin" - one of the more irreverent Belligerent Knights, probably.

Isator Levie

Validated User
{gasp}

I swear to God, right before reading this update I had Parade running through my head.

Mind, that's probably not so much a matter of synchronicity and more a numbers game; at any given moment, there's like a 5% chance that Parade is running through my head.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Wait a tick...

The most obvious to me would be Blade for Jagganoth, Mind for Jadis, and Beast for Gog-Agog.
I finally managed to call somebody's Word accurately! :D

Beast kind of falls to Gog-Agog by default, even if it might be a bit fitting with her being a pile of worms. If it's hers, there might be a connection to her emulation of others, but that's the Word I've always felt the least confident in speculating upon. It's almost certainly going to be the next up, so there's probably going to be some really obvious and clever take on it once I get a punchy quote to put it into context.
By... default, apparently. {this thing added a million new emojis, how is there still not one of somebody blushing}

It would appear to me from the punchy quote that Beast refers to an entity that is able to act on a kind of mindless, uninhibited impulse, a purity of action and purpose without restraint of rational deliberation.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
Do we actually know for certain that Gog-Amog's retainers are separate people? Or are they all just part of the hive mind?

That would put a new spin on "devourer of worlds"...

Knight of Ravens

Validated User
I love how Gog-Agog emerging from the minion she was riding around inside like a flesh-suit plays out like a Sailor Moon transformation sequence.

...Except, y'know, fleshy-bloody and murderous and gross.

E.K.K.R

Validated User
Do we actually know for certain that Gog-Amog's retainers are separate people? Or are they all just part of the hive mind?

That would put a new spin on "devourer of worlds"...
I have a fear that you are right. Gog-Agog existing simultaneously in all of the people she (it?) has assimilated would make her (it?) functionally unkillable, since you'd need to annihilate all of the component parts across the multiverse at the same time.

Am I misremembering, but didn't Abaddon at one point state that Gog-Agog would be pretty much the strongest Demiurge if she (it?) weren't also batshit insane?

Isator Levie

Validated User
This sequence reads to me as a separate individual (and a fanatic) that she was riding around inside of, who struggled to get through his introduction before she burst out of him.

Gog-Agog's voice has sounded different to me at different points, and in this moment her face and her motley makes her sound distinctly Harley Quinn to me.

...Tara Strong version.

Brian888

Validated User
I love that new-Allison’s reaction to Gog-Agog’s “surprise” is immediately punching her in the face.

Top Bottom