• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Kult: Divinity Lost] Leave a Light for Me

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I want to give you a heads up that I'm a bit uncertain of the future of this game. Not because it's not fun - I'm enjoying it a lot - but I've recently had a family event that's left me a bit scattered and unfocused. I'm not putting anything on hold and if things peter out it's not because I've lost interest, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to continue. It could be tomorrow, or in a week, or a month, or not at all.

Choo Choo

Likes Rocks
Validated User
I just had to put the game I'm running on hold due to real life myself, so I totally understand. Take care of yourself.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, good fortune man. Take care of yourself.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm not setting a time limit for myself, but I will post more unless something throws me off.

One minor note for the future: I very much appreciate posts that contain a clear action I can act on (explicit or implicit). With other posts I have to do more of the driving, which both takes more mental energy on my part as I have to come up with more of what happens next and more often forces me to assume or dictate an action on your part which makes me a little worried that I'm driving the story too much. If you're fine with me telling you what your characters are doing then that latter point falls, but I thought I should let you all know.

Most of the posts you make are good about this, but I thought I should point it out as something to keep in mind.

DavetheLost

Validated User
I think I may have given you a character and situation with Jonathan that is requiring you to do a little more driving right now. I'm happy to have some narration to move his story along to where he is in a better position to interact with some of the other PCs. I get the sense that there is a pretty cool story developing slowly with the gallery, the new art styles, etc. I am happy to let that unfold slowly too. Which ever way you want to play it.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
We have several characters who are off on their own, and that's generally fine. I do want to bring more of you together as the game goes on, and please let me know if you want that to happen sooner rather than later!

Top Bottom