OOC [Kult: Divinity Lost] Leave a Light for Me

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can I retroactively Read a Person? On a success, I'm going to ask if Joel *believed* what he was telling Vincent. This would be something that hit him in the middle of the restaurant.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
DavetheLost, is there anything more I need to give you? If you don't know where to go I'll give you something more to work with.

I'll wait to post something for Vincent and Astrid until you've made your check, Wyzard.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
2d10: 12 [2d10=4, 8]

Lessee, plus intuition of 1, equals 13.

The question would be "Are you lying?" By which I mean intentionally deceiving, since it's obvious that Vincent isn't going to believe this is *true,* just that Joel believes it.

OOC, I already know the answer to that.

Choo Choo

Likes Rocks
Validated User
Just checking to see if you need anything more from me, since Lauren didn't get a post in the last round.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
That was not intentional! I had something lined up but I needed to polish it a bit and it seems it got lost in my mental shuffle.

I'm getting ready for another round so I'll put you up first this time.

Choo Choo

Likes Rocks
Validated User
I have my calculus 2 final on Wednesday so assuming my brain hasn't dribbled out of my ears by then that's when I'll post. Sorry about delays!

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm maybe feeling a bit better about keeping pace with the game right now. I may have had a minor depressive period for a couple of months but I think I'm better now which should help!

Top Bottom