• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Kult: Divinity Lost] Leave a Light for Me

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm cool with the ideas for the break. I'm going to review somewhat and then get back to you. Probably this weekend.

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
Joel is still digging into leads, hoping to find sources that aren't so unwilling to go on the record as our detective was.

A break is fine if you need it, boss.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just popping in to say that while this break is getting longer than I had planned, I don't expect it to be permanent. I have things going on that are leaving me way too scattered to run anything, but I do want to get back to the game at some point.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, geeze. I owe you some answers anyway.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think we're getting to a point where a timeskip forward would be appropriate, along with an advancement.

For Sleepers, advancements mean you remember something about your Dark Secret. I'm happy to take suggestions on what you would like to remember.
I think that Vincent remembering his parents are actually dead gives the entire game away. I'd also like it to happen, well, during an IC scene, because he's probably going to flip out completely and it might be fun to play out. Maybe he could remember something about whoever did it, a bunch of threatening behavior or people breaking into the house?

I'll also be happy to hear what your characters will be doing for the next few weeks - if they're pursuing any leads, if they're just trying to lay low, or anything else. I'm not promising you will have any results by the time we cut back in, but you should be on your way.
Vincent is going to put his explorations and conspiracy theories on the back burner for a little bit and focus on helping Astrid. He's highly motivated to keep her safe. He's trying to get money from his trustee to hire PIs, and for lawyers to file a lawsuit against anybody they can identify, maybe put pressure on the police. I don't know if you want to require some die rolls here.

...do we want to tie other PCs into this? He might reach out to Joel, and be willing to hear him about about this nonsense about his parents in return for Joel leveraging his journalism position to expose these people. Publishing those photographs with a "who are these figures assaulting high school students, and why?" would buy Joel answers to whatever questions he wanted. Same thing, I think we had a PC who was big into the internet, such as it was back then. Vincent could be posting on local BBSes about this, seeing if anyone knows anything.

This would also be a good time to point out things you want to get into the game that hasn't shown up yet. I know I haven't leaned into all your connections and disadvantages, mostly because there's so much to use that I haven't needed to bring all of it in, so if there's anything you wish to highlight this is a good time for it.
I am pretty sure I still haven't detailed NPC connections, but I also haven't felt the lack of them, so...I'll try and write some up.

Top Bottom