• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

OOC L5R 4e Distant Thunder II

Waiwode

(n)Ever Vigilant Eye
Validated User
I was browsing Artstation, as I do occasionally, and, well, he's not actually Sparrow (and has a staff, not a parangu) -- and the foot-wear isn't quite right, but gosh does this meet my expectation of the young budoka.

Angwa

Validated User
Sparrow is Toku, but done right ;-) I think it's a sword, by the way, not a staff. It's a bit short, and in the middle drawing he seems about to draw it.

Also, I work in Finance, and it's year closing now, so things are crazy. I hope to post tomorrow,but no promises.

Waiwode

(n)Ever Vigilant Eye
Validated User
Well, there are jo staves as well as bo staves, which are much shorter -- but on detailed examination, it does look like a long straight sword, akin to Zatoichi's walking-stick sword.

Waiwode

(n)Ever Vigilant Eye
Validated User
After some discussion with ronin40_4 about Ikoma Raionko, Lion's Shadow, we have agreed that the narrative has sort of passed away from her -- she still has an important role in her clan, but her duties will require her to be away from the group, which are mostly consumed with Magistrate Stuff for now.

Of course we still want Ronin in the group, so we are changing characters, and a new, experienced yoriki will soon be introduced.

That yoriki will also be a Shugenja -- as has been noted, there's a bit of a hole in the group's capabilities currently.

I really like the new character, and hopefully y'all will too, I'm going to fold them in as soon as I am able (probably tonight, after my evening D&D group).

ClassDunce

A Proper Villain.
Validated User
Cool. A Shugenja should be fun, for purely selfish reasons there would be some synergy between that and Jun'Ai. It's hard to utilize Togashi's Fang to it's fullest without a convenient Shugenja lol.

Top Bottom