• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

La, Ca - Player looking for a game

Shadow Rat

Spelljammed
Validated User
Play Location/Method: Table Top game
Game/System: Willing to try anything that looks intresting, would perfer Exalted (any exalted, even heroic mortals/ghosts would rock on toast) anything by the Wolf, M&M or Fading Suns.
Player or GM? player
Time/Frequency: any weekend or after 8pm during the week
Current needs: A game to join into

I realy need to play. And kind of need a new group, don't get me wrong I love my group but none of them can run a game very well, but they are all great players. And well I realy need to play.
I need to play Exalted soooo bad it hurts. I want to have the fun I have given my players for the past year and a half. So please rpg.net, help me. Please?

Arkelias

Retired User
Shadowrun game

I know what you mean about Exalted. I ran a campaign for a while and would love to do it again at some point.

Anyway, we are starting up a Friday night Shadowrun campaign in the next few weeks in North Hollywood. Where in LA do you live?

If you are interested send me an email arkelias@yahoo.com

Shadow Rat

Spelljammed
Validated User
Re: Shadowrun game

Arkelias said:
I know what you mean about Exalted. I ran a campaign for a while and would love to do it again at some point.

Anyway, we are starting up a Friday night Shadowrun campaign in the next few weeks in North Hollywood. Where in LA do you live?

If you are interested send me an email arkelias@yahoo.com
I live in the valley, I sent you an email on friday when I saw your shadow run post but I will try again.

Top Bottom