• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Larian Studios (Divinity: OS) teases Baldur's Gate 3

Morty

Validated User
Isn't that basically just a placeholder name they used because they had to use something? A human fighter is D&D's version of a blank "insert appropriate" space.

Kiiratam

RPGnet Member
Validated User
That means the 'book' is canon as well.
Yup. And if they go with that, it does not do great things for my interest. Literally the worst adaptation I have ever read. And the worst genre novel. And probably the worst book. And Abdel Adrian is pretty high on the list of worst protagonists.

Morty

Validated User
I am going to be very surprised if the name "Abdel Adrian" appears anywhere in BG3, or indeed if the Bhaalspawn is described in any fashion beyond "they died and stuff happened". If that.

Nessalantha

Validated User
I suppose they could always do like some franchises are doing today where they somehow work in a series of questions or a mini-game which details what happened back in the days of CHARNAME.

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
Yup. And if they go with that, it does not do great things for my interest. Literally the worst adaptation I have ever read. And the worst genre novel. And probably the worst book. And Abdel Adrian is pretty high on the list of worst protagonists.
None of these are true, as no such book exists.

Top Bottom