• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Legacy Life among the Ruins...tell me about it!

Wulfgar22

Validated User
I'm considering picking up Legacy Life among the Ruins. I've skimmed through the quick starts and like the idea of zooming in and out between characters and families but how does it play in practice? Also which supplements are the best...Generation Ship looks good as does Worldfall. Does The Engine of Life add much?

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
It’s a great RPG, though the zooming in and out is certainly a trick that takes getting used to.

I would recommend sticking with the corebook to start, possibly with just Engine of Life and Endgame, which directly expand the base game. The supplements are all good it they add more layers on top of the game so I would recommend them only once you are used to the base game.

Wulfgar22

Validated User
I would recommend sticking with the corebook to start, possibly with just Engine of Life and Endgame, which directly expand the base game. The supplements are all good it they add more layers on top of the game so I would recommend them only once you are used to the base game.
Thanks. I've just ordered the core book. Will look to pick up Engine of Life and Endgame whenever they hit UK shops.

Top Bottom