• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Legend of the Five Rings 4th Ed. - checking interest and trying to get a game together

ryushinji

Validated User
So, I've been trying to get a game together on a semi-regular basis for a while for L5R 4th Edition (the last edition published by AEG, if that helps anyone figure out what edition I'm talking about here).

Earlier in the month, a couple people were trying to do the same thing on Reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/rokugan/comments/bas5k2
I found a GM to do the game on a every-other-week basis, but the GM wants more people then we have right now before he'll start actually committing to the game and planning it. Hence why part of this thread is an "interest check" -- as he wants to make certain there will be enough players in the campaign before he starts working on it.

If anyone is interested in joining, please let us know!

Choo Choo

Likes Rocks
Validated User
I've been looking for a L5R game literally for years and have frequently promised my firstborn to people offering to GM it - I wish I'd seen this sooner! Is this still a thing?

ryushinji

Validated User
I just sent a PM to those who have put a post here prior to me posting this reply - see your conversations page for the Discord server link that I received from the GM.

Top Bottom