[Legend of the Five Rings LCG Thread]

Scutarii

Validated User
Hmmm, I'm glad they've recognised that Phoenix high Glory is not that helpful due to how tricky it is to get honoured reliably, especially in the Scorpion dominated meta at the moment.

Gift of Ameterasu does feel a bit 'win more' though. If I'm already winning conflicts by 5+ and have a spare fate after doing it then I probably don't actually need the honouring and could do better with that deck slot for something that elps me win Conflicts first.

Rocket Propelled Grenade

Freelance Merc For Hire
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As a Lion player, I'm quite frustrated with Tsuko. Actually, that's not accurate, she's solid, although I'd like a card that interacts with our opponents to be printed post-core. I'm frustrated that she has anti-synergy with Hand to Hand, one of our other previewed cards, that fills a role we really need handled. I've actually switched to my second-choice clan for now, although if For Greater Glory gets taken off the restricted list, I'll probably see what I can do with swarm Lion again.

Tonbo_Karasu

Validated User
As a Lion player, I'm quite frustrated with Tsuko. Actually, that's not accurate, she's solid, although I'd like a card that interacts with our opponents to be printed post-core. I'm frustrated that she has anti-synergy with Hand to Hand, one of our other previewed cards, that fills a role we really need handled. I've actually switched to my second-choice clan for now, although if For Greater Glory gets taken off the restricted list, I'll probably see what I can do with swarm Lion again.
I've been thinking about Tsuko and the Lion pack. I reckon you're going to get a 5-cost Tsuko Champion with the Lion clan pack. This is because Toturi is going to step down from the Championship - it's hinted at in Children of the Empire, where he's a neutral Imperial Champion.

Rocket Propelled Grenade

Freelance Merc For Hire
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been thinking about Tsuko and the Lion pack. I reckon you're going to get a 5-cost Tsuko Champion with the Lion clan pack. This is because Toturi is going to step down from the Championship - it's hinted at in Children of the Empire, where he's a neutral Imperial Champion.
I certainly hope not. Having one of our good characters be mutually exclusive in decks with another good character would be bad, especially if they work for similar deck archetypes--and since Lion tower/attachment seems to be what current Tsuko wants to support, a 5-cost Tsuko would also likely fit there.

Top Bottom