[Legend of the Five Rings LCG Thread]

Rocket Propelled Grenade

Freelance Merc For Hire
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Final attack on their stronghold would have been really close with the forces we both had but they played that meishodo attachment that lets them move which province is being attacked and thus my forces bowed and I had nothing to stop their army taking my stronghold
Yeah, Talisman is brutal. I had some issues with that one in my games yesterday as well.

On the other hand, I'm feeling better about the Lion deck I'm running than I have about any Lion deck I've built in months. Lost more than I won, but I felt like I could have won most of those games in a way I don't always feel. One of them especially, because I saw the play that would have saved me a huge amount of trouble, and then had a brain fart and didn't bother, which led to me getting double-fated four drop wiped from the table turn one. I still nearly came back from that, but oof...

Narcisista

Social Justice NPC
Validated User
I had to go check if he was the actual Chagatai (eh... All things considered).

I wasn't particularly impressed with him the first time around as he was one of the setting warping characters, but I'm curious to see how they will handle him this time around.

Rocket Propelled Grenade

Freelance Merc For Hire
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, anyone have thoughts on the most recent fiction release? I am very excited to see where this goes. Would have posted about it sooner, but it released in the middle of a very busy work week.

Heading to casual L5R at the FLGS soon, and this story is one of the reason's I'm so pumped to be playing.

Narcisista

Social Justice NPC
Validated User
(y)(y)

I don't think anyone was really surprised but it was the necessary inciting incident we were expecting since Tiger Stalks His Prey.

Rokugan has entered interesting times.

Top Bottom