• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Legion 3x06] Chapter 25

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
I'm usually pretty "meh" on Jason Mantzoukas, but he was the perfect casting for this role.
I like him in other roles, but I’m glad in this ep he was restrained and didn’t go “full” Mantzoukes. He had a nasty undercurrent that gave his character an edge.

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
Just finished episode 5 myself, and a few minutes into six. Some thoughts on the implications of ep 5... I'm reasonably sure now that it was the collective and seemingly malign Legion personality alliance that took dubious sexual advantage / essentially rape of Sydney at the end of last season, not the main David personality fragment (who we're now starting to glimpse again) - or they were at least in his mental drivers seat at the time, directing his actions. That's not to make excuses for prime David or casually diminish the violation involved, just the impression that I'm getting retrospectively.

Last edited:

Vault Dweller

Bard of Hope
Validated User
I've got to say the astral rap battle definitely won the "most Legion" Legion musical interlude prize, but the previous episode's whole-cast rendition of Nick Lowe's "(What’s So Funny ’Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding" was pretty amazing and moving also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom