OOC Les Maquisards starring in "Le maquis a des yeux" - The Fall of Delta Green - Organisation 'CLAUDE'

bikewrench

section de reconnaissance
Validated User
So maybe we set up abase within a kilometre of the north end of the hills. Conduct recce in force, move south etc. lather rinse repeat. So within run away to boats range and consolidated enough position to not be overwhelmed.
Use the helo to drop an advance platoon while the Jake and the Khmers provide aerial observation.
Strong point at night.
I’ll try to draw this tonight

Military science 1

tomas

Validated User
Just a FYI, I will be at a game con this weekend and unable to post until late sunday afternoon at the earliest.

pstjmack

Validated User
How many men do we have again and what is their composition?
A rehash of the naval strength, as I had it: one LCM-6, one LCA, two vedettes.

I figure we're at the low end of company strength, around 100 men max. The LCM 6 alone can hold "125 men, one medium tank, one truck or 30 tonnes of materiel." Hamon has it pared down to a crew of 6. The LCA can ship up to 25 men beside its crew of 3. The launches can each hold 6-8 men besides a crew of 7-8, and Hamon is figuring on a crew of 4 for each, allowing for up to 12 others on board at a squeeze. Plus, we've got the sampans, ranging from canoe to small houseboat size, either carried on the larger boats or towed behind.

tomas

Validated User
Why are players suggesting a PC be left behind etc,?
I was roleplaying the situation? First, it was simply a question a senior NCO would ask if a senior officer suddenly thrust himself into a situation in which he is leaving the bulk of his command behind. Second, the boats are the immediate method of extraction should things go sideways and would be of concern. It was in no manner meant as anything else. If it offended in some manner I apologize.

Top Bottom