• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Let's Play] Vous êtes Napoléon (You are Napoléon)

Flynn

Validated User
It's not an option to go the food tester route, that would be a bigger insult than not going. My vote is that we must regretfully refuse, 325. The general of an invading army must not put oneself in the power of those one is invading.

Francois Tremblay

Validated User
Why are we talking about eating with some PACIFIST? He could be a PROTO-COMMIE. Is that what you people want? You want us to fall under the spell of PROTO-COMMUNISM? To turn France into a degenerate nation of vodka-drinkers? NIET I SAY! NIET!

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
Why are we talking about eating with some PACIFIST? He could be a PROTO-COMMIE. Is that what you people want? You want us to fall under the spell of PROTO-COMMUNISM? To turn France into a degenerate nation of vodka-drinkers? NIET I SAY! NIET!
We're the closest thing to communists that exists right now. Karl Marx won't be born until almost a century after the historical Napoleon died.

Top Bottom