• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Let's Read] AD&D 2e Monstrous Manual - Revisited

noisms

Booze Hound
Validated User
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but it'll do for now.

About three years ago I began reading the AD&D 2e Monstrous Manual in an epic "Let's Read" thread. It eventually took over 5000 posts spread through 5 threads to complete. (You can find them here, here, here, here and here.

At the time it finished, in mid-2010, I promised to create a PDF version of the entire thing. It's taken a while, but I've finally (almost) completed it and will be making it available to download for free somewhere in teh interwebs soon. It's not for the faint-hearted - the PDF is 2000 pages long - but it is searchable and bookmarked.

I expect a lot of the regular commenters and readers on the thread will be interested, and I hope you're all still lurking around this forum to see this. Once it's done, in the next couple of days, I'll post further info here and in my blog.

Ithaeur

Relic Unicorn
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, I am certainly interested! Those were really epic threads, in every sense of the word. :)

Frey

Validated User
It's a GREAT job, congratulations! There are few documents with more ideas for adventures, campaigns and epic scenes!

Top Bottom