[Let's Watch!] TribeTwelve

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
Actually, if Topher's still about, I wouldn't mind if you'd care to do the events of 11-11-11, 'cos it looks like some Insightful Commentary might be needed.

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Actually, if Topher's still about, I wouldn't mind if you'd care to do the events of 11-11-11, 'cos it looks like some Insightful Commentary might be needed.
Is my commentary all that insightful really? :p

BTW, I wanted to pop in and say that the airplane bit in "Northern Trip Footage" is one of the freakout-iest things in this series outside of Observer videos.

Topher

Carmen

Geese are Evil
Validated User
Is my commentary all that insightful really? :p
Aw, come on, Topher! The more, the merrier! :D

BTW, I wanted to pop in and say that the airplane bit in "Northern Trip Footage" is one of the freakout-iest things in this series outside of Observer videos.

Topher
Yes, that was beautiful. Especially the part afterward with the little kid off-frame going "Mommy? Where is the man?"

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
I've started watching this again with my wife, so it might be an idea to catch the thread up on things. ^_^ Quite a bit to catch up on, with roughly a whole year of updates since our last recap. Sadly, the wiki I was leaning on doesn't provide a lot of context to events from here on out, so reconstructing things is going to be limited to Twitter plus the Youtubes. So without further ado, let's get into it!

Noah's Twitter said:
Nov 10, 2011driving back to hotel now. tall mans in my house. got a call from mary. hotel isnt safe, but safer than home. gotta ride it out. fuck it all

Nov 10 Back at the hotel. I had the room extended for a week. Should have known I wouldn't be safe at my damn house. What a lousy fucking birthday.

Nov 11 ¡gÿ Юu(@ÙâÔÉÂH~￾ý)wSꘪޛžÜBqú–FçVðiÈ*®ÚÐÛ·n£ëŒÈü\š£!‹‚% =NcLÔ5rF«$´’²ê¸R=׺§/åa›Ëõögçb ¤2ô÷òÓù÷^ëÞý׺÷¿uî½ïݦÍìO¶òÍ¥µÄ‹O*|Cæó¯A»

Nov11 wehaverepossessedhim☉ http://twitpic.com/7czjto

Nov 11 happybirthdaynoah☉

Nov 13 someoneonformspringwantedmetotakeapictureofmyselfanduploadit hereitis☉ http://twitpic.com/7dru1z

Nov 13 someoneelsewantedapictureofnoah hereitis☉ http://twitpic.com/7dz6o9

Nov 14 returnintwentyfourhours wehavepreparedagiftfornoah☉

Nov 15 uploadinggiftnow☉
HAPPYBIRTHDAY
[video=youtube_share;_Q3uEHEAAac]http://youtu.be/_Q3uEHEAAac[/video]
deadheadsays sebastianwasalotlikeyou

* Goddamit those jump scares still get me
* Incidentally I hear a lot of phone static in my job and I'm starting to get a fear reaction to it, thanks, Slendervlogs.
* Anyway, the events in this video will make a lot more sense in light of the next post, but for now I'd like to draw your attention to the R-L scroll of Slendy and a few people from 2:44 - 2:54 - one of which seems to be our friend with the glasses. Is this a roll-call of all the people in the Slender-cult? I see a person with long hair, Glasses, Skull-face (? Deadhead?), X's-for-eyes, and someone else.

Last edited:

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
Actually, we won't get to see video of the events of the 11th for quite some time - not until Jan 2012. In the meantime, it looks like Noah's re-education involves his captors being a dick on Twitter:

Noah's Twitter said:
Nov 16 helloagainlittleones wouldyouliketoplayanothergame?☉

Nov 16 iffiftyormoreofyoucanguessmyriddlecorrectly iwilluploadsomethingnoahdoesnotwantyoutosee butifyouareunabletodothisiwillnot youhaveonehour☉

Nov 16 itwillensuredeathifeatenbutthedeadeatitallthetime somepeoplebelieveinit itisgreaterthanmykeeper itswhatnoahwillfindattheboardwalk whatisit?☉

Nov 16 youhavemetthequota itseemsyourmorbidcuriosityhasoutweighedanyrespectfornoahswishes eventhoughyouclaimtobeonhisside humansareveryinteresting☉

Nov 16 theanswertomyriddlewasnothing hereisyourprizeaspromised http://twitpic.com/7f7h35
Spoiler: Show
The picture appears to be a crime scene photo from Milo's suicide. What was Noah doing with this?

Noah's Twitter said:
Nov 18 wehavedecidedtoreturnnoah☉

Nov 18 what the FUCK. now im gone ANOTHER week. woke up in my hotel room. theres stuff written on me and shit i didnt post on here. not again. FUCK

Nov 18 That fucked up video is mocking me bad. All about my goddamn birthday. Like a hard kick in the nads. What a pretentious patronizing fuckass.

Nov 18 THAT FUCKER POSTED THE PHOTO. I did NOT want that getting posted. Why the hell did you play along?!? Do you not trust me or some shit?! WOW.

Nov 18 (9:37pm) That's it. I might just shut down all of my goddamn accounts now because apparently, all you sick sadistic fucks care about is my suffering.

Nov 19 (8:29am) Sorry about that outburst guys, I'm calmed down now. I read everything, you were just trying to help and you didn't know what he'd post.

Nov 19 Going back home. Good thing I booked the hotel for a week, who knows what would happen if I didn't. Gotta chill the fuck out. So stressed.

Fan @b4nditqueen - Nov 19 @TribeTwelve Look, I know you're stressed but can you tone down the swearing? Thanks x

Noah - Nov 19 @b4nditqueen Have you ever blacked out for a week, only to wake up covered in writing and choking on blood? Fuck you. I'll curse all I want.

Nov 19 Back home. I didn't want to let those bastards know, but I bought a 9mm semi-automatic. I know I had it at home, but I can't find it now.

Nov 19 I'm starting to recall more now. I had my 9mm on me before I left the house. Something bad happened after Mary called me. Can't remember.

Nov 20 Can't find my gun, I'm really worried. And, like before, I missed a shit ton of work from the past week. I'll get the video recovered soon.

Nov 23 I found 2 bullet holes in the wall at the back of my hallway. I don't remember firing my gun. This is concerning. http://twitpic.com/7imf7h

Nov 24 Happy Thanksgiving, guys. I'm celebrating by doing all the work I missed while I was gone. I don't even know what I'm thankful for anymore.

Nov 24 All I ate tonight was a gas station burrito. All I have to be thankful for is a fucking microwave. What the hell is wrong with my life.
And that closes out November.

Top Bottom