• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Lexicon Game Anyone?

RPGuru

Validated User
Fantasy, sorcerers trying to preserve arts of arcana going extinct? Traveling to many lands?

No doubt we would need more people for this one.

Also let me add I just discovered lexicon, so may need some nudging here and there.

TSSL

Validated User
I'm pretty interested in Lexicon too, but only if we're able to go at a fairly slow pace.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
Slow pace is super fine with me, too. Looking at the games listed on the site, two seem to have/have had 5 players while one was going with three, so three or four should be doable, I think?

RPGuru

Validated User
I discovered the game exactly 2 days ago. My experience with wikis is TiddlyWiki. So if someone takes the lead or points me in the right direction, that would be great.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
Yeah, nailing down the setting's gonna be important with this, it seems. Or, at least, having a vague outline for us to build around, anyway, I guess.
I think fantasy, as a starting point, works? We can get more specific than that, obviously, but let's just confirm that's what we all want. Unless it's not.

Top Bottom