• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Lexicon Game Anyone?

RPGuru

Validated User
Just had a brainstorm. Perhaps we can play technomages in the far future after an apocalypse? It is the new dark age and we must create tomes of recorded knowledge?

Harlander

Almost determinedly non-useful
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm a little interested in this if you're still open for participants.

RPGuru

Validated User
Always open just thinking of what our setting should be. Shall we ethnologist explorers of an alien world, a post apocalyptic sect of monks, scholars in a fantasy dark age?

Harlander

Almost determinedly non-useful
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I could go for that. Xenoethnography sounds pretty good too.

TSSL

Validated User
Rpgnet has a wiki; might make sense to use that?

Both ideas sound fun! We could have a technomagic apolocalypse on an alien world, or explorers of a postapocalypse, or something like that, unless that's getting a bit too busy.

RPGuru

Validated User
Sheeeeeeet, more to write about. Shall we call it Omnibus? And throw it all in there, or we can call it wikisoup?

RPGuru

Validated User
We can simply be people writing in order to understand the world we are in. Also, y’all want to do the whole A-B-C thing or some other?

TSSL

Validated User
Sure, as long as our characters are able to communicate and work on a project together, they could have really different origins. That could be quite fun, really; give them some extra reason to bicker.

I'd be open to an alternative to A-B-C if anyone has any ideas, but I haven't thought of any that'd really fit yet myself.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
I don't have much idea myself. Partly because it keeps getting hotter here, especially at night and concentrating isn't as easy as it used to be, when I'm this tired.

Top Bottom