Liminal RPG. Anyone know anything about it?

Snumpus

Validated User
By the way, if anyone who's just preordered on Backerkit doesn't have access to the pre-release PDF, please shout out. I'd screwed that up but it should be fixed now, and you should have it.

Apologies.
Mine says 'pending' under Code/Download -- I don't mind being patient, but thought I'd mention it in case it's supposed to have moved along. :)

nos4artu

Educationalist.
Validated User
By the way, if anyone who's just preordered on Backerkit doesn't have access to the pre-release PDF, please shout out. I'd screwed that up but it should be fixed now, and you should have it.

Apologies.
I preordered ordered yesterday and I got an e-mail entitled ‘it’s here!’ but no other info or link to download from. Do you want me to PM you with my e-mail details? Ta!

nos4artu

Educationalist.
Validated User
I preordered ordered yesterday and I got an e-mail entitled ‘it’s here!’ but no other info or link to download from. Do you want me to PM you with my e-mail details? Ta!
Obviously I’m an idiot and didn’t look in the right place. I’ve got the ‘pending’ code too. D’oh!

MatchstickUK

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I wasn't planning to get a physical copy to go with the PDF of this but it looks so amazing I think I am going to have to use the PoD voucher to get a colour copy as soon as it's available

dr_mitch

Maths Sensei
Validated User
Yes, please PM me (either here or via Kickstarter) if you're still pending. It certainly should be there by today.

Hafwit

Try to remember peace
Validated User
I had the good fortune to play in a short game run by Paul. I haven't got a firm grasp of the setting, but the rules were nice and easy to use. I played a normal human alongside a werewolf, a sorcerer, and a changeling, and I didn't feel that my character was useless or just along for the ride.

dr_mitch

Maths Sensei
Validated User
Thank-you sir!

In general, work continues on the final PDF version, sorting out all those pesky typos and errors that still remain. There's even a few pieces of new art going into it (and already done).

The final version won't be very long now. When it's availalable I'll be taking pre-orders down and opening up actual PDF orders. I don't want to push anyone, but should you want the main book and all the supplements, pre-ordering is going to be the most inexpensive way to go.

On supplements, we have a few coming. The following are complete in terms of text:
Pax: Londinium: Liminal London (by Neil Gow)
Tooth and Claw: Werewolves of Britain (by Becky Annison)
Novocastria: The Ghost Courts (by Neil Gow)
Under the Eildon Tree: Faeries and Folklore (by me)

We're also releasing a line of short adventures. They'll eventually be gathered together in a book, but will be available to backers, and for a $1 each in PDF.

narm00

Validated User
What are the playable types of supernatural beings?
Suggested options include changelings (both humans raised in a Fae realm and the children of human and Fae), dhampir (almost-vampires), werewolves, various types of wizards, and religious MIBs.

Top Bottom