• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Liminal RPG. Anyone know anything about it?

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User
Reading the final version now, I gotta say, the traits (aka. the advantage/talent/special abilities) section in this game is first-tier stuff. Simple in execution but surprisingly interesting in their implications as to the setting. There's a lot of implied setting built into them.

Cargocultist

Validated User
I hadn’t heard of the KS but bought the PDF after reading a friend’s post about it and I’m really excited. I can’t wait to run The Return of Spring Heeled Jack, The Haunting of the Shard (by drowned pirates obviously), Tutankhamun Underground (set in the tunnels of the closed British Museum tube station), etc etc etc :)

I’m reading through the system and what I like best is how much the players contribute to the tone and theme of the campaign by deciding individual drives and group goals. And giving hooks. And setting who their friends and enemies are among the factions.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
The last KS update is backed only for some reason :/ Can anyone update as to the status of the print proof?

narm00

Validated User
The last KS update is backed only for some reason :/ Can anyone update as to the status of the print proof?
They're mostly happy with it, but it has two basic print-related issues that need to be sorted out, and it's difficult for them to forecast how long that's going to take.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Thanks. I find the overuse of backer only posts for stuff preordered and potential customers would want to know weird. Good to hear progress though :)

Top Bottom