• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[LL/BD&D] Help my players survive!

Leif

Mountain Ape
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Perhaps it's time to up the loot, at least until a few PCs reach level 2. Classic dungeoncrawling is a brutal experience for a completely novice group.
I sometimes think about how every single high-level character in the world must be walking around with a major case of PTSD after seeing so many low-level comrades go down in nasty ways, and coming so close to death themselves. Lots of 20th level wizards and they're all a bit wrong in the head...

Pandora Caitiff

Goblin Princess
Validated User
Well there is a very interesting article on this in the new issue of OD&Dities issue 13 I got my hand’s on a draft preview copy of it this weekend...
Tease! ;)
When the release date?

I downloaded all the back issues when I started playing D&D again last year, but I have only skimmed them so far :eek:

Mark Berryman

Banned
Tease! ;)
When the release date?

I downloaded all the back issues when I started playing D&D again last year, but I have only skimmed them so far :eek:
I will find out the release date for OD&Dities issue 13...

Soon as I know I will tell you but even the draft I saw it's better than it was before
:D

I am buzzing about it

Sternum

Sockmonkey on parade
Validated User
Wow... OD&Dities coming back into print -- or PDF rather -- makes my day.

Mark Berryman

Banned
Wow... OD&Dities coming back into print -- or PDF rather -- makes my day.
I know… it's great news for old school gamers and games of every stripe. the world has changed a lot over the last few years since OD&Dities 12.

But OD&Dities 13 is something real special.

Apexwind

Banned
I know… it's great news for old school gamers and games of every stripe. the world has changed a lot over the last few years since OD&Dities 12.

But OD&Dities 13 is something real special.
Wow that's really great news… I loved the old issues, any word on when?

Top Bottom