• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

🎨 Creative Looking for an artist

Knaw

Hello artists! I want to start with an apology. I know that what I'm requesting is very low-ball on the price scale, and I have seen so much amazing work that deserves every penny of the prices being asked. You people spend a lot of time and soul on your work, and if I made more, I would gladly pay those prices along with a hefty tip! Alas, that isn't the case and my budget is already strained to the point of breaking. I just didn't want anyone to think I though their prices were unreasonable, or that I didn't appreciate the time that goes into their work. <3

That said, I'll get onto my request. I have a character that I play in a variety of different genres, she looks similar in those different worlds, but her personality tends to shift between them. I would like a series of waist-up portraits done, one for each genre (Modern, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Super Hero, and steampunk) No fancy backgrounds required. My budget is a cringeworthy $50. Sorry.

Tl;dr - I'm pathetic and broke and want shinies, but can't afford shinies so have to beg for shinies. Please gimme shinies? <3

Knaw

Well a single collage would be fine, doesn't have to be individual portraits, but I would like her represented in each of those genres just so I have a consistent look for her. I know my budget is rediculously low for this.

Top Bottom