• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Looking for an Illustrator

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey Everyone,
Silent Spirits is currently looking for an illustrator to do a series of 4 illustrations. These would be full page b&w illustrations sized for DrivethruRPG's 7x10 Softcover format. The illustrations would be for a book in our Redemption line, which is a military Sci Fi game that draws upon influences such as Homeworld, Babylon 5, or Mass Effect. So subject matter is going to include ground or space battle scenes as well as more character oriented pieces. Timelines in general are relaxed and I can easily work within an existing schedule. We've had good experiences with RPGnet's freelancer community in the past and we're looking to continue that trend.
There will additional opportunities for artwork on this project as well. If you're interested please contact me here and give me a sense of your rates. Please include a link to your portfolio as well.

Last edited:

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
To give everyone an update, If you've contacted me, thank you! I still have to go over submissions with my fellow developers. I am still accepting submissions until later in the week.

Top Bottom