• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Looking for illustration ideas- 2 left!

MorganER

Validated User
All done! I'd put the link on the first part of the thread, but I can't edit it anymore.

The Convenient Skill

Fudge & FU Fanatic
Validated User
If you are still interested in doing another illo, how about:

Two female swashbucklers duelling a dual wielding masked opponent

Setting-wise either musketeers or steampunk, I'll let you decide if you want to do.

If that's too vague or uninspiring let me know, I can jazz it up if you want.

MorganER

Validated User
If you are still interested in doing another illo, how about:

Two female swashbucklers duelling a dual wielding masked opponent

Setting-wise either musketeers or steampunk, I'll let you decide if you want to do.

If that's too vague or uninspiring let me know, I can jazz it up if you want.
I'll give it a shot! I need some action scenes in this portfolio.

This is from my tomb of annihilation campaign:

Bobby, a 75 year old pirate pyromancer sorcerer from the Astral sea. He spent two weeks in Chult before meeting his untimely demise at the hands of Ras Nsi's ghouls.

He had two wooden legs that went all the way up to his waist, a robe enchanted with continual flame to always be on fire, and Xalida's enchanted makeup kit which kept up the perfect smoky eye no matter the weather.

MorganER

Validated User
This is from my tomb of annihilation campaign:

Bobby, a 75 year old pirate pyromancer sorcerer from the Astral sea. He spent two weeks in Chult before meeting his untimely demise at the hands of Ras Nsi's ghouls.

He had two wooden legs that went all the way up to his waist, a robe enchanted with continual flame to always be on fire, and Xalida's enchanted makeup kit which kept up the perfect smoky eye no matter the weather.
Sorry! I'm not doing this currently- it won't let me update the thread title. If you wanna try your hand at a request, go here: https://www.deviantart.com/trashme/journal/Doing-some-requests-There-are-limitations-though-794134153 It's a random drawing, though.

Top Bottom