• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Looting the Lost Lands [RISUS]

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Sophia is almost like a little girl in a candy store seeing the jewels. "Now this is the sort of thing I'm here for," she says, picking up a diamond to examine it.

Seeing Shazi leave, she calls out, "Careful not to trip any traps we missed on the way in." Then she returns her attention to the jewels. "Hmm, I wonder if he'd be able to enchant a few of these for me..." she says to her remaining companion.

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
Hassan decides he'll have to take his pick of the technological scrolls, though Shazi is the only one who can read them right now. He investigates the room further, trying to check every nook and cranny for hidden items.

If the search is done, he bides the others to pack up and head for the next bit of the dungeon.

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
Retrieving the Golems is a... time consuming process, one that generates a fair bit of noise as well and gives Hassan and Sophia more time to examine and look around at things. Hassan is able to determine via some reading of some scrolls and books that this was the workshop of the person who owned the tomb. It seems he was of the ilk who believed that some of one's belongings went with them in death, so he brought along what he considered most important- in this case, this room itself and it's knowledge.

Eventually, you see Shazi bringing back the two two hulks, his mad eyes scanning the room for various tools.

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
Shazi is muttering, formulas and spells, his eyes looking at each part and each tool... analyzing every possibility with glee as he slowly pulls the two large destroyed golem husks along... "I return..." He says as he gets to the door... "With assets."

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
"Seems like heavy assets," Hassan muses. "Are you sure you do not need help with that? Or that you could have only carried what you needed from their husks?"

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
"A proper shell is VITAL... " Shazi says, as if its common knowledge... "These shells are mere servers.... THIS one is a soldier... armored, weaponized... lethal..." he says, looking over each trinket and piece as he slowly dissects the golem and sorts the parts, both broken and fine, new, and old... into nice arrays... "We SHALL have an aid... one who KNOWS this place's secrets..."

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
Its MY magic making it animate" Shazi replies, That is like asking if my own lightning will strike me.... or if I hurl a fireball will it blast me..." He smiles... "Don't you trust me yet???" The psychotic grin does not help the case, but that's probably the point...

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
Its MY magic making it animate" Shazi replies, That is like asking if my own lightning will strike me.... or if I hurl a fireball will it blast me..." He smiles... "Don't you trust me yet???" The psychotic grin does not help the case, but that's probably the point...
"There are many tales of sorcerers undone by their own magic, directly or indirectly," Hassan replies. "However, we are not asking out of fear and mistrust, but out of caution. If you believe that you can control this thing, then work your craft."

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
"I know I can..." He lifts his metal arm... "For it is one with myself..." he commences slowly assembling the inner workings, piece by small piece building a new golem from the old parts and pieces... as well as new never used ones from the workshop.

he takes all the time needed to slowly and methodically assemble the machine... though at one point he does ask for a couple of the jewels Sophia found... and takes a moment to add a few simple charms upon them for use in the golem, as well as a couple simple lesser enchantments for her own...

Top Bottom