• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[LTTP] No Man's Sky - what do I need to know?

Random Goblin

Esquire
Validated User
Rolling bordering on steepish at times. The only truly "flat planets" seem to be the junk ones where there's nothing and small islands in pretty big seas.
Oh, right. Eh, I think flat planets are the worst. I like dramatic and varied terrain, the moreso the better.

Endless Rain

Validated User
Is there any way to revert to previous versions of NMS? I'd like to go back and play some of one of the pre-NEXT versions. It's what I have the most experience with, and I don't want to deal with all the changes from NEXT right now. I have the Steam version.

CLAVDIVS

Postmodern Futurist
Validated User
Is there any way to revert to previous versions of NMS? I'd like to go back and play some of one of the pre-NEXT versions. It's what I have the most experience with, and I don't want to deal with all the changes from NEXT right now. I have the Steam version.
Some games on GOG let you download earlier versions on the installer. I don't know if NMS is among them, though.

Endless Rain

Validated User
I figured out how to revert Steam updates, I don't need an answer to this anymore.

nikink

Rampant Green
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As someone who won't be playing in VR I really hope the third pillar is useful.

Dropkicker

Part Time Dilettante
Validated User
As someone who won't be playing in VR I really hope the third pillar is useful.
Me too. I was taking the 14th off anyway but now I'm hoping for some new, worthwhile content. (Fingers crossed it's not along the lines of NEXT which wiped out my base until I could reestablish it).

Top Bottom