• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Lupin The III Movie Trailer!

King Snarf

Validated User
I have generally enjoyed Lupin The 3rd. So, I was pleasantly surprised to learn there's a new CG movie coming out. And it looks pretty damn good!

Davies

Validated User
Well, it definitely does a good job of translating the main cast into CG ... Fujiko is the only one who got a raised eyebrow, and she's been redesigned so many times over the years that it's hard to really complain. I'm not sure the new characters really gel with the classic cast though.

And making Cagliostro such a prominent part of the historical montage is kind of cheap.

Still looking forward to the final product, though.

King Snarf

Validated User
I just hope that that selfless and dedicated public servant Inspector Zenigata will finally bring that rascal Lupin to justice!

King Snarf

Validated User
What? If wanting duly deputized law enforcement officials to apprehend known scofflaws so that they might face justice in accordance with due process is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

CynoT

Nuclear Energy Advocate
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I just hope that that selfless and dedicated public servant Inspector Zenigata will finally bring that rascal Lupin to justice!
There's only one way to find out! We must go to Japan and watch the movie!

On second thought maybe I can wait until it's released locally.

Davies

Validated User
What? If wanting duly deputized law enforcement officials to apprehend known scofflaws so that they might face justice in accordance with due process is wrong,
And souls in Sheol want ice water, but that's not happenin' either.

Lewd Beholder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Did a Lupin III marathon over the last few years.

Bring it on. :)

(with an encore performance where the gang hits Scrooge McDuck's Bank vault) :p

If it makes you feel any better Zenigata will catch every single criminal that isn't connected to Lupin's inner circle and get metals galore for his outstanding service. Possibly on a blimp. :D

btw there was a live action Lupin III. Is it worth watching? I'm still kind of sore after watching live action Gatchaman.

Drogo

Unrepentant Gamer
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Live Action was more of a spoof then an accurate representation, but I thought it was funny.

Top Bottom