IC [M&M] Celestial Battle Maidens of Eight Dragon Island

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Let me see. I was attacked by a close friend of my sister... she probably wants to see me humiliated. But... no, I don't think they intended to harm us... still, it was extremely stupid... I'll call the nurse. Ugh... it can turn ugly, but... I won't let them put it on you."
"...she sent her friends to prank us? Like that?" said April. "That... that bitch! Royal bitch. Whatever. She seriously could have gotten one of her friends killed that way! Didn't she bother to find out anything about us?"
 

jamieth

Registered User
Validated User
"That's a question for later. Right now... we need to make sure it doesn't escalate any further... do you have any first aid training? I... skipped on that one... with my hands, it's not really viable anyway..."
 

NightGoblyn

Most Loathsome
Validated User
OOC: Running on the assumption that my Grab check failed.


Ellie considers chasing the girls, but now her foot hurts from stubbing her toe. Plus, the one girl was limping pretty bad, so she'd been taught her lesson, at least.

"Also, sprinting across campus in my undies . . . ." she pauses the thought and grins. "Nah, too early for that."

She goes back inside building and re-enters the shared dorm.

"Well, that was a hoot. Hope I don't fall asleep in class tomorrow." She stops, catching the tense atmosphere. "Somebody get hurt?"
 

greyshinobi

Registered User
Validated User
Practically snarling in rage, Misa lashes out with an ax kick to her opponent's collar bone.

OOC: Go with the same attack. Use Startle to penalize defense. And Swift Strike with an all out Attack, and Power Attack at -4
Swift strike, All-out attack, -4 Power attack: 1d20+5 7 1d20+7 17
Not as good, if a hit that'll be Damage 5.
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"That's a question for later. Right now... we need to make sure it doesn't escalate any further... do you have any first aid training? I... skipped on that one... with my hands, it's not really viable anyway..."
"Yeah, picked some up," said April. "...I'll go see how she's doing."

"Well, that was a hoot. Hope I don't fall asleep in class tomorrow." She stops, catching the tense atmosphere. "Somebody get hurt?"
"Yes," said April, scrambling to her room. "One attacker who didn't know what she was getting into. Give me a hand here, all right?"

She set out to bind the wounds of the woman she'd just hurt so badly.
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Practically snarling in rage, Misa lashes out with an ax kick to her opponent's collar bone.

OOC: Go with the same attack. Use Startle to penalize defense. And Swift Strike with an all out Attack, and Power Attack at -4
Swift strike, All-out attack, -4 Power attack: 1d20+5 7 1d20+7 17
Not as good, if a hit that'll be Damage 5.
Misa's opponent dodges out of the way, but decides that discretion is the better part of valor and beats a retreat.

OOC: Misa can pursue if she wants.
 

greyshinobi

Registered User
Validated User
Misa's opponent dodges out of the way, but decides that discretion is the better part of valor and beats a retreat.

OOC: Misa can pursue if she wants.
"Hey!" Misa yelled as she chased after her attacker. "Get back here, so I can break your face!"

OOC: Does this require an Athletics or Acrobatics check?

EDIT: here's my athletics roll. Athletics for pursuit: 1d20+5 20
 
Last edited:

NightGoblyn

Most Loathsome
Validated User
"There's one still here!" Ellie crows, sprinting towards Misa's room.

OOC: Athletics to chase, if necessary: 11 + 6 = 17. Although if the girl has gone out the window, Ellie isn't going after her. She's already had to walk around to the front of the building and let herself back in once. If she's coming through the shared room, I want to try to tackle her.
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Misa jumps out of the window after the attacker, who manages to maintain a slight lead on her. Meanwhile, the rest of you hear muffled voices from the hallway.
 

greyshinobi

Registered User
Validated User
"No. You. Don't!" Misa yelled as she pushed herself to close the gap.

OOC: 19 + 5 =24.
BTW Internet out at house. Stuck with phone today bleh!
 
Top Bottom