IC [M&M] Celestial Battle Maidens of Eight Dragon Island

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Misa gains ground on her fleeing attacker; she's almost caught up to her. She can see the shadow of another dorm building ahead, which is presumably where the girl is heading.
 

greyshinobi

Registered User
Validated User
Misa focuses on keeping her breathing steady as she closes the gap with the ninja wanna be.

OOC: Athletics for pursuit: 1d20+5 16
Meh. If her attacker escapes, Misa will try to note which dorm her attacker fled to.
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Misa focuses on keeping her breathing steady as she closes the gap with the ninja wanna be.

OOC: Athletics for pursuit: 1d20+5 16
Meh. If her attacker escapes, Misa will try to note which dorm her attacker fled to.
Unfortunately, her attacker puts on a burst of speed and is able to outpace Misa and get to the dorm. Misa sees the name "Hua Mulan Dormitory" written above the entrance, and two girls with bokken outside the front door, as if on guard duty. If she is going to try to get inside, she'll have to either fight or evade them.
 

NightGoblyn

Most Loathsome
Validated User
"The others ran off, Misa jumped out the window to chase after them. I mean seriously, who does that?"

Ellie finally sees the wounded girl on the floor.

"Holy crap! Let me go grab some towels!"

She hurries away to the bathroom to grab towels and check the medicine cabinet for first aid supplies.
 

greyshinobi

Registered User
Validated User
Unfortunately, her attacker puts on a burst of speed and is able to outpace Misa and get to the dorm. Misa sees the name "Hua Mulan Dormitory" written above the entrance, and two girls with bokken outside the front door, as if on guard duty. If she is going to try to get inside, she'll have to either fight or evade them.
"Tch," Misa growls as she slows down. She watches the other girl disappear into the dorm and takes several deep breaths to calm herself. She gives the two girls on guard duty a cheery wave before turning around and jogging back to her own dorm balcony.

OOC: BTW Misa is wearing old sweatpants and a grey babydoll with a bright blue, cartoonish looking 'S' on the front.


Once she reaches the dorm, she focuses her chi and leaps onto to the balcony and ducks back inside her dorm room.

OOC: Acrobactics for activation of Ride the Three Winds: 1d20+9 19 Misa easily makes the jump!


"Sorry everyone! The stupid wannabe got away." Misa looks sheepish as she walks into the main area. "Is everyone okay?"

Misa halts as soon as she sees the wounded girl, "Holy crap!"
 
Last edited:

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: April was going to check on the downed attacker, and apply first aid. How's that going?
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
The downed attacker seems stable, at least, although she may need further medical attention to make sure.

"What's going on?" comes the voice of Yuzuru-sensei, before he lays eyes on the scene. "April Chen! You didn't use your Raiment's powers against a human opponent, did you? Those are holy garments, meant to be used for taming spirits! The headmistress will hear about this, you can be sure of that!"

He continues his outraged rant, buffeting April with his wings while he does so.
 

NightGoblyn

Most Loathsome
Validated User
Ellie comes back into the room with a hot, wet towel and a couple of dry ones.

"We haven't got any real first aid stuff," she says. "But here's something to clean her up, and I've got a roll of duck tape if we need to bandage her."

She notices the bird giving April hell and frowns.

"Hey, Captain Featherduster. Not helping. Why don't you flap off and go get a teacher or something? We got home invaded, here."

She kneels down and starts trying to help the wounded girl, since April is probably busy dealing with the Angry Bird.
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"April Chen! You didn't use your Raiment's powers against a human opponent, did you? Those are holy garments, meant to be used for taming spirits! The headmistress will hear about this, you can be sure of that!"

He continues his outraged rant, buffeting April with his wings while he does so.
"OW! Knock it off, bird! I'm trying to bandage her, and you aren't helping! OW! Okay, FINE! Let's do this!"

She rounded on Yuzuru.

"In the first place, are you telling me that it's actually against the rules to use the power of the mantle in self-defense? What if someone tries to kill me again? And yes, I realize that this was some kind of stupid prank, but, as you should know if you pay any attention to your pupils, people have tried to kill me and will probably do so again. And it'll be just like this-- someone attacking me when I'm alone and off-guard, maybe with a weapon that I can't tell for sure is a weapon to get past security, because that has already happened to me before.

"But okay, so I guess it's a rule that I'm only supposed to use the Mantle against spirits, even though it still works fine against people. Fine. What kind of teacher only tells pupils the rules after they're broken? Maybe you could have gone over the restrictions and limitations and the whole damn end-user agreement when we first met, instead of springing this on me now? How the heck do you expect us to follow rules that you don't even mention to us?"
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
"It's common sense! Any priestess should know that the sacred Raiments are only supposed to be used for the Goddess' duty!" Yuzuru-sensei says, as if it should be the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, I guess at least I can help deal with the consequences."

He glows with a yellow-white aura, and the girl's wounds begin to close.
 
Top Bottom